Friday, April 19, 2019

Wonderful Romance and Daisy Punch..

Oh my the Wonderful Romance set is gorgeous and will be retiring at the end of May 2019..
So make sure you get this collection before it goes for good..

These cards were created using the Wonderful Romance bundle 
and the Stitched Rectangle 
Framelits Dies..




The card above I started with a piece of Petal Pink Cardstock 8 x 5 1/2 folded in half.
A piece of Petal Pink 1 3/4 x 5 1/4 and embossed in Lace Dynamic folder.
  Whisper White piece 3 3/4 x 5 1/4 and die cut the leaf from the side..
A piece of Vellum 2 x 5 from the Floral Romance Dsp.
Circle Fresh Fig and Whisper White sentiment stamped with Blackberry Bliss..



Card above I used Whisper White base 8 x 5 1/2, folded,
I used the Stitched Rectangle Dies to cut out the Fresh fig and Whisper White and the sentiment.
Image was stamped on white piece using Memento ink and sentiment I used Blackberry Bliss ink..
I used Mossy Meadow and Petal Pink Stampin Blends on the image..
Added a bow using the Petal pink/Whisper white ribbon..


These cute little Daisy I made with the Daisy Delight stamp set and Punch..


I used Tranquil Tide, Powder Pink Lemon Lime Twist and Berry Burst cardstock and 
cut 3 of each
colour to create the flowers.. 


Below is a video showing how I created the cards and flowers..

Thanks for visiting my blog...


Or click on products list to purchase….


Products...
Product List








No comments:

Post a Comment