Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Crafting with the Honey Bee's bundle...

 Bee's are fascinating little creatures and so cute, if they don't sting you..

Today I have created 2 cute cards using the Honey Bee bundle and
 the Free Designer Series Paper from Sale-A-Bration..


This card I cased from the Mini Catalogue and slightly changed it, 
I love the Mint Macaron with the Very Vanilla..


The base is Mint Macaron 9 x 4 1/2 folded..
Very Vanilla 4 1/4 x 4 1/4..
Very Vanilla 4 x 4"..

Included is a video below on how I made both cards..

The next card I used So Safron 11 x 4 folded..
2 Basic Black pieces 5 x 2 1/2 and 3 1/4 x 2 1/4..

Dsp 4 3/4 x 2 1/4..
Whisper White 3 x 2..

This card is so quick and easy to make and a great way 
to get a heaps of cards made. Just add a different sentiment...

To purchase any of these products click tab below!!


Thanks for stopping by to visit my Blog..





No comments:

Post a Comment