Friday, January 31, 2020

Forever Blossoms Card..


The Forever Blossoms Bundle #153781 is a Gorgeous set and can be found on page 16 of the Stampin' Up! Jan-June 2020 Mini Catalogue..

This is my first card with this set and I am loving the flowers already..
I am working on another project with this bundle and will share soon..

Whisper White Card Base: 10 1/2 x 4 (scored 5 1/4 or folded)..
Petal Pink layer 5 x 3 3/4..
Whisper White layer 4 3/4 x 3 1/2..

Below is a pic of stamped image!

I used Stampin' Blends which were Petal Pink (light & dark), Granny Apple Green (light & dark) 
and dark Crumb Cake..

I used the Stitched So Sweetly Dies and cut stamped image (pics below) 
and attached outside layer with Tombow glue and other 2 layers with dimensionals..


The Sentiment I stamped onto petal pink and cut out using same dies as above..

All these Stampin' Up! supplies are available in my online store HERE or click on pics of products below..



Thanks for visiting my Blog..

Happy Blogging..


or click on any items below to shop online..







1 comment:

  1. I just cassed your card using Light & Dark Pineapple Punch. Can I assume that you raised the 3rd layer on 2 dimensionals in order for it to be raised higher than the 2nd layer? I, too, love this set and plan to have my tech. class make this card when we can get together again. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete