Saturday, June 20, 2020

Fun Fold Friday - Card and Envelope..

Welcome to my latest Blog Post, I have been having fun creating Fun Fold Cards each Friday..

I used Forever Fern stamp set, The Right Triangle bundle, Small Bloom punch, Classic Label Punch and Layering Circles..


I used the Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper and cut a piece 12 x 4 and scored at 4 & 8..
The Whisper White Card was 3 1/2 x 7 and score at 3 1/2..

Using the Layering Circles dies I cut a round and gold scallop circles..
Using the Right Triangle stamp used the versamark and embossed with gold..

I also used the Small Blooms Punch to create the flowers and the Classic Label Punch for the Hello sentiment..
A touch of Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo pack and Gilded Gems..



Below is a video showing how  made the card and envelope..

To purchase any of these products Click Here to Shop!

Thank you for stopping by 
and I hope you enjoy my project..





No comments:

Post a Comment