Friday, July 17, 2020

Fun Fold Friday - Never Ending Card - Monogram Messages


Welcome to my latest Blog Post, I have been having fun creating Fun Fold Cards each Friday..

Today I used the Monogram Messages , Four Season Floral stamp sets, Balloon Bouquet punch, Stitched Shape dies and Rectangle dies..



Base -  I cut two 6 x 6" Basic Black pieces, then I cut each piece in half  so I had four 3 x 6 pieces.
Each 3 x 6 piece was scored on long side at 1 1/2 x 4 1/2.



I laid my bottom pieces down (pic below) added glue to the top section first and attached the top piece as shown in second pic, then I added glue and attached the other piece..



Once it was all glued together, open it up and burnished all the folds (watch video below to see how).

I used the Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper and cut
 8 Squares 2 3/4 x 2 3/4
8 Rectangles 1 1/4 x 2 3/4
8 Squares 1 1/4 x 1 1/4 or see video for other option..

2 Whisper White squares from the Stitched Shapes dies and a rectangle from the Stitched Rectangle  dies for the stamped images..


I also used the Balloon Bouquet Punch and Rainbow Glimmer paper...



Below is a video showing how  made this card ..


To purchase any of these products Click Here to Shop! or on products below..

Thank you for stopping by 
and I hope you enjoy my project..


Product List
Monogram Messages Cling Stamp Set
$35.00
Four Season Floral Photopolymer Stamp Set (English)
$24.00
Stitched Shapes Dies
$50.00
Stitched Rectangles Dies
$61.00
Balloon Bouquet Punch
$31.00
Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper
$20.00
Rainbow Glimmer Paper
$10.50
Basic Black A4 Card Stock
$15.25
Whisper White A4 Card Stock
$17.00
Magenta Madness Classic Stampin' Pad
$13.00
Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad
$13.00
Calypso Coral Classic Stampin' Pad
$13.00
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
$10.00
Multipurpose Liquid Glue
$7.00

No comments:

Post a Comment