Saturday, May 11, 2019

Live and Inkin Hop.... Showing the Wonderful Romance set....

I took part in the first ever Global Facebook Live Hop... **Live and Inkin**

The Theme was retiring Product and we had 17 demonstrators from 5 different Countries...
Over the 6 days each demonstrator done a live showcasing a retiring stamp set.. I used the Wonderful Romance stamp set and framelits..

#liveandinkin

The card base was 8 x 5 and folded, I cut 2 " off the front panel..
The Shimmery White was 4 x 5 and Fresh Fig 3 1/2 x 5, I cut using the leaf die( as shown in video)..

The Vellum piece is cut at 1 7/8 x 4 7/8, I stamped the sentiment with Fresh Fig ink
on the shimmery white die cut circle.. Made a bow using Petal Pink and Whisper White ribbon..
Add some bling..

The Wonderful Romance set is only available or while stocks last
until the 3rd of June 2019, so get in and get it before its gone for good....




Thanks for visiting my Blog..
Below is a video on how to create this card..

or click on products in list below..

Product List




No comments:

Post a Comment