Saturday, May 4, 2019

Playing with the Daisy Delight Stamp Set and Punch...


I had fun Creating flowers using the Daisy Punch and Stamp Set...
This set is one of my favourite and looking forward to purchasing the Daisy Lane set in June..



Making this cute 3D Calendar was lots of fun, I have used some retired Dsp (Love it Chop it)..

I used Poppy Parade and Petal Pink Cardstock, Gold Faceted Gems and Wink of Stella...


The Video below show how to make the calendar and creating the flowers, along with the measurements etc...


                                                   Some other flowers I created...


                                Thanks for stopping by a checking out my Blog and I hope
                                              I have inspired you to create your own..
                                     
                                                           Shop Here!!




Click on products below to purchases....

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment