Friday, October 25, 2019

Cute box and cards... Perfectly Plaid bundle..

Hi today I have played with the whole Wrapped in Plaid Suite to create this gorgeous set...

A gorgeous set to get you ready for all your Christmas cards...

I love creating 3D projects and hope they inspire you too..



I use the Gold Pizza Box, Stamp and Tree Punch!

I assemble the box, cut a piece of Designer Series Paper ( dsp ) 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 attached to top of box.
Cut a Very Vanilla circle from the stitched dies and cut trees. I stamped Merry Christmas on Whisper White using Cherry Cobbler ink and cut out using Rectangle Stitched dies.. Attached a bow using the ribbon from the suite..




The cards are 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 using very vanilla cardstock...
The designer series paper is cut at 3 x 3 and the very vanilla layer is 2 3/4 x 2 3/4. 
I stamped a tree in centre of 2 3/4 square piece and cut out with punch..
I stamped the sentiments and assemble the cards.. 



I did use one of the trees I punched out on one of the cards..
 I stamped merry christmas on the inside of the card....


Thank you for stopping by and I hope I have inspired you to make your own..

If you would like to purchase any of these items
click on shop now tab or click on pics below...


Enjoy your Day!!
Product List

Video here for the visual people....








No comments:

Post a Comment