Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Band Together - Kylie's Demonstrator Training Blog Hop - December 2019

 Welcome to my Blog Hop, I am taking part in Kylie's Demonstrator Training Program!! I have joined Kylies Training Program again this year and on this wonderful adventure to learn as much as I can..

Please make sure you hop over to all the blogs listed below..



Today I am featuring the Stampin' Up, Band Together Stamp set and Dies....
I love the combination of Blends and Wink of Stella.....



I made the card using Flirty Flamingo, Basic Black & Whisper White cardstock, I also used flirty flamingo and granny apple green blends...




Thank you for stopping by and if you would like to purchase any of these 
products click shop now tab or click on items below:


Be sure to check out the next person after me 
and happy Blog Hopping...
Cheers Michelle Wells..







Product List


12 comments: