Tuesday, February 4, 2020

International Highlights - Thank You


This is my first time doing Kylies International Blog Highlights 
and excited to be taking part..  I hope you stop by to take a look at my card..


The theme for this hop is 'Thank You', so here is my Card
and you can VOTE for me or your favourites here:






I have used the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set from the 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue..
I have also used the co-ordinating Bouquet Bunch Dies and the Springtime Impressions Dies..

My card is Whisper White 4 x 11 (folded)
I added the whisper white die-cut to one corner..
I stamped and cut 4 flowers using Highland Heather/Daffodil Delight, I stamped centre of daffodil delight flowers with black..


I arranged the flowers and leaves, stamped the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black and added a bow using Petal Pink ribbon from the Jan-June 2020 Mini Catalogue..

Thanks for Stopping by and if I have inspired you with my card,
you can click  Shop Here to go to my Online Store...

If you like my card please vote for me here:



Product List







5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Michelle with all the White & pops of colour. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the textures. Thanks Michelle for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with the voting!

    ReplyDelete