Tuesday, February 25, 2020

International Highlights - Winners Blog Hop

Yay I made it to the Top 10 in Kylies International Highlights,  
and excited to be taking part in round 2..  I hope you can stop by to take a look at my card..


The theme for this hop is 'Thanks" so here is my Card...



I have used Tropical Chic stamp set for the sentiment and Free Saleabration Flowering Foils Designer Series Paper (which is gorgeous) available 3rd March and Springtime Impressions Dies for the butterflies..

Card base is Rich Razzleberry  11 x 5 1/2 (folded)
Flowering Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper 5 1/4 x 5 1/4.
Middle panel is Rich Razzleberry 3 3/4 x 3 3/4
Flowering Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper 3 1/2 x 3 1/2.



Cut 2 butterflies in rich razzleberry and rose glimmer paper.

Add some ribbon and sentiment from the stamp set..

Thank you for stopping by to my Blog and if you would like to purchase any of these items click on Shop Here tab below...

Shop Here!!

Please check out the other blog hops too..
Cheers Michelle Wells..


9 comments:

  1. Very pretty Michelle! Especially love the colours of the butterflies. Congrats on making it to the top ten blog hop this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kylie, yes the butterflies are beautiful.

      Delete
  2. Very pretty card. I really like the butterfly! Lx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet this is just stunning in person with all the foil paper. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, it does look better in person..

    ReplyDelete